The Healthy Eating Active Living Cities Campaign offers free training sessions on Land Use & Transportation, Access to Healthy Food Options, Shared Use and Workplace Wellness to city leaders in the League of Oregon Cities’ regions. We will announce upcoming trainings on this page as they are planned. To request a HEAL workshop, inquire about upcoming training sessions or register for a training, contact the Campaign.
None scheduled at this time.
- HEAL Nation Webinars
- Creating a Culture of Wellness in Municipal Workplaces: Moving Beyond the Health Fair & the Fun Run. June 6, 2013. PDF of slides.
- Creating Healthy Food Access in Municipal Workplaces One Bite at a Time. January 9, 2014.
- Enhancing Walking and Biking in Rural and Suburban Cities. January 23, 2014.
- Healthy Meetings and Vending to Improve Workplace Wellness. June 4, 2014.
- Rethinking Streets: An Evidence-Based Guide to 25 Complete Street Transformations. Dec 3, 2014.